Saturday, March 6, 2010


Woohoo, I picked 3 winners each for the Chicken Soup books...True Love and Teacher Tales.

The Teachers Tales winners are 67, 75, and 77.

Hotsnotty2 said... 67
I would love to read the "Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I learned from the Cat", thanks!
Nancye said... 75
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted ID: @NancyeDavis nancyecdavis AT xxx DOT net
mail4rosey said... 77
I would like to read the Devotional Stories for Women.
The True Love winners are 13, 17, and 95.

Amy said... 13
I follow you..
Nancy said... 17
I am an e-mail subscriber. Nancy allibrary (at) xxx (dot) com
dor said... 95
I follow on google friend...dor dorcontest at xxx dot com


Thom said...

Damn...lost again LOL :)

mail4rosey said...

Thanks, Becca. I know the perfect teacher for this great book!

Nancy said...

Thanks so much!


dor said...

Thanks so much and congrats to the other winners. Yahoo

Stacie said...

Congrats to the winners.