Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Congrats to some Winners!




Lots of winners to announce! :)

Congratulations to the winners of Chicken Soup for the Soul - Food and Love:

Melissa - lisa.blogs2@xxx.com
Belinda - bshaw75015@xxx.com
Maureen - mce1101@xxx.com

Congratulations to the winners of Chicken Soup for the Soul - Family Caregivers:


Shirley - daveshir2005@xxx.com
Susan - s2s2@xxx.net
Sandra - atreau@xxx.com

Winners have been emailed and have 72 hours to get back to me confirming their email addresses.

1 comments:

Martin R. Meyers said...

Hey there! I’m a fellow blogger/writer looking to discover great blogs, and I’ve gladly added myself to your followers! I would also love ot invite you to check out a great Giveaway I’m having right now, that I think would be right up you alley!

Hope to see you there, and thank you!
- Martin

http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/09/5000-giftcard-giveaway.html

 
Image Map