Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Close!

I almost missed blogging today!  Good thing I had nothing to think about on my way home..and remembered I needed to blog!

I am failing at dieting, but doing a great job of using my Axxess card some more.  For lunch today, I went to South Coast Deli.  South Coast Deli has hot and cold sandwiches, paninis, salads, and the friendliest staff!  Their offer is Buy 1, Get 1 free.  We saved about $8.00.  I got the Mexican Chicken Caesar.  It's the best salad anywhere!!!!  My mom got a Roast Beef Jalapeno Panini.  We both loved our lunches!  We even have leftovers for tomorrow!

And then for dinner tonight, we went to Cody's.  They offer Buy 1 entree, Get 1 50% off.  We saved about $5.00.  Cody's has salads, Mexican food, pastas, entrees, burgers, and a great bar (where a close friend of mine works).  I think my mom got the Hot Roast Turkey dinner.  I got something called the Yater's Sandwich.  It is turkey, bacon, avocado, and jack cheese on grilled sourdough.  Delicious!!!!

I am going to breakfast with an old friend from high school in the morning...and then I'm going to make some attempt at eating healthy...until our holiday BBQ on Saturday LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL too funny. Failing at dieting. You need to diet? pffft...just eat less. I love your last line...Too funny. Have a great weekend :)

Aleksandra Nearing said...

That sounds so good...now I'm hungry and it's only 10am LOL!