Image Map

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cars 2

A few days ago, I finally got around to seeing Cars 2.  I had read tons of reviews from people saying not to waste my time, but I have to experience things for myself!  And just to warn you...this post does have some spoiler-ish comments.

While it was a bit slow at times, I mostly really enjoyed it!  I LOVED the Toy Story short before the movie.  It was almost like getting 2 movies for the price of 1!  The movie itself was cute and funny.  The animation was great, I loved the jokes, and the characters were magnificent!

Larry the Cable Guy was great again as Tow Mater.  My heart broke for him in this movie...but I did love all of his various paint jobs!

Holly Shiftwell was probably my favorite character in the whole movie.  I loved that she was a girl spy car, I loved her British accent, and I loved what she contributed to the movie!

So, I have to disagree with all of the negative reviews I read.  I would recommend this movie.  While it probably wasn't the best movie I will see in 2011, I sure am glad I took the time to watch it!


Mercy said...

Thanks for this review. My kids loved the first one and we will be going to see this one at the movies next week :)

Image Map