Thursday, April 5, 2012

Santa Barbara Axxess Blogging...Year 3 #8 - El Rincon Bohemio

Yay, up to 8 already!  My parents both mentioned wanting to go to El Rincon Bohemio within a few days of each other, so we decided to go there for dinner tonight.  It is located on Upper State Street, but way in the back of a parking lot.  Many people don't even know it exists!

They had a huge menu, starting with breakfast and going to dinner.  As usual, my mom and I ordered combos.  We all really enjoyed our food.

This is my cheese enchilada and chicken taco, with rice only.  I finished almost every bite!

This is my sister's chimichanga.  What a monster!  I don't even know if she finished half of it LOL

This is my mom's dinner, which was really similar to mine.  I think she got beef in her enchilada and beans on her plate.  She also finished everything!

My dad ordered chicken flautas.  He loved them, but wish they didn't have that red sauce all over them.

The Axxess deal is buy 1 entree, get 1 free.  All of our entrees cost 9.95, so that is what we saved on the bill. While I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, I actually thought this place was pretty good.  I would probably recommend it if anyone ever asked :)

Do you like Mexican food?  What's your favorite Mexican food to eat?

No comments: