I don't really like the word "resolution", but there are some things I hope to accomplish in 2014 and I want to share them publicly on my blog so I am a bit more accountable for them.
1) I want to do more yoga. I currently average 3 classes a week. I would like to increase to 4-5 classes a week.
This is crow pose, and I am really close to achieving it. I would definitely like to get there this year!
2) I want to continue lighting Shabbat candles each Friday night as I have been doing for the last few months. I started in memory of a man who passed away in our community, and I really want to continue. It's hard some weeks because you have to light by a certain time each week but so far, so good.
3) I want to eat healthier and menu plan more. I eat out too often and eat way too much dessert. I'm not going to stop, I just want to cut back!
4) I want to read at least one book per week. Sometimes I read multiple books in a week, and sometimes I barely read in a month. I love to read, so this should be easy!
5) I want to write at least one blog post a week. I have been blogging for years but always start and stop. I would like to become more consistent.
I think that's about it. I would love to hear what your goals are for this upcoming year!