Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday's Product Review - HP Laptops

Sorry for not blogging yesterday...I had a bit of a family emergency.

About a year ago, my sister and I both bought brand new HP laptops. We have had nothing but trouble!

Her biggest problem was a faulty hard drive...she lost everything! The only good thing was that her replacement hard drive came quickly.

My biggest problem was a faulty battery, it wouldn't recharge. It took months for them to send a replacement, thankfully the replacement works. Smaller problems are the mouse click buttons peeling away and they keyboard keys peeling away.

We both have a big overheating problem also. I recently had to buy a cooling fan because it was shutting off every time I used it for more than an hour.

People go back and forth about which laptop is the best, will last the longest, etc. I have to say I don't think I will buy a HP laptop ever again.

1 comment:

Renee said...

We got a Dell last summer and I love it. Now I don't have anything to compare it to, but it works for me. The only thing we had to do is replace the power cord because the original one was overheating and eventually stopped working. We had to purchase it because the power cord was out of warranty at that point, but we got it within a couple of days.