Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

My Auntie Karen has the best chicken enchilada recipe I have ever tasted! It is below...

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 4-ounce can diced green Ortega chiles
1 cup sour cream
1 soup can of milk
diced cooked chicken
2 dozen tortillas
Monterey Jack or longhorn cheese, grated

Mix soup, chiles, sour cream, and milk together in a large skillet. Heat until it bubbles. Remove from heat and dip tortillas into mixtures one at a time. Place chicken onto tortillas and roll, then place into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with grated cheese, and serve with additional sour cream and guacamole, if desired.

2 comments:

Trace said...

Ooooh I've been looking for a good enchilada recipe, I'm writing this one down. They're my husband's fav!

Michelle said...

Oh nom, this sounds great!