Friday, November 18, 2011

Book Review - Hangman


I love Faye Kellerman.  All of her books are fantastic and I love getting to read about Detective Peter Decker and his wife Rina Lazarus every once in a while.

Hangman is about a hitman named Chris Donatti, his wife, Terry, who goes missing, and their son Gabe.  After Terry goes missing, so does Chris.  With nowhere else to go, Gabe turns to Peter Decker for help.  While the LAPD is searching for Terry, they come across a dead body and the book is all about the two investigations.  It drew me in from the beginning and I read all 536 pages in about two days.

This book was absolutely fantastic!  I would highly recommend it.

I am really excited for Faye Kellerman's next book, Gun Games.

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

Did you leave it on my shelf to read?