Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog Every Day in September - Day 11: Chores - Blech!

I decided to join a blog challenge to blog every day in September.  It is hosted by Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget.

Today's topic is: What is your favorite and least favorite chore?

Do people have favorite chores? I can't say I'm a fan of them LOL

My favorite chore is taking care of the family dog.  I love having him, so I'm really happy to take care of him. I'm glad I can give him food, water, walk him, etc.

I took this on a really hot day which is why he looks like that.

My least favorite chore is vacuuming.  I think it smells terrible.  It is pretty much the only chore I refuse to do!

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love taking care of our dog too! I put a Yankee Candle Car Jar air freshener in with the bag so when I vacuum I also scent the house.

Unknown said...

I guess I didn't think of that as a chore, but I guess it is. I love my dog, she's so sweet. I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin.

Unknown said...

i love my coco too i should have counted walking him but then i complain about it so i guess it cant be my favorite either lol