Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blog Every Day in September - Day 12: My Biggest Pet Peeve

I decided to join a blog challenge to blog every day in September.  It is hosted by Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget.

Today's topic is: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Where do I start?  I feel like this could easily be my longest post of all time LOL  I will try to keep it short!

The very first thing that came to mind is when people push the crosswalk button incessantly.  Once will get the walk sign to light up when the traffic signal changes.  Any more than once makes no difference!!!!


The other big one that comes to mind is bad spelling / grammar.  I actually have trouble reading things when the grammar/spelling are too bad.  I get distracted!


What are your biggest pet peeves?  And if you are a blogger, please feel free to join the challenge by clicking below!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't find too many grammar mistakes on my blog!