Sunday, September 21, 2008

Etsy shops

I recently had my first two buying experiences on etsy. Both shop owners were great and all the products I received were great.

One of the shop owners is Ruthie. She has tons of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more. I ordered a bracelet and 2 pairs of earrings from her. They arrived promptly and Ruthie was great to work with. I will definitely order from her in the future.

Angelica and Heather own the other shop. They sell jewelry, pouches, pins and more. I ordered 2 pairs of earrings from them. They arrived very quickly and were gorgeous. I will order from them again for sure.

To go to Ruthie's shop, click here

To go to Angelica and Heather's shop, click here

4 comments:

AudreyO said...

You should let them both know you blogged about them.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my shop! I had a lot of fun working with you :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely of you to write about your experiences of buying from Etsy artisans. I wonder if this is a first?

BTW, Ruthie is a DOLL with a HUGE heart.

~Lily

The Smiling Frog said...

Thank you so much for mentioning our shop! So glad you like the earrings :)