Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Online-sweepstakes.com

A few years ago, someone told me about a website with contests to enter. I checked it out and started entering contests sometimes.

A few months ago, someone told me you could buy a paid membership on this site to get more contest listings. By this time I was entering contests every day. I decided that I would try it for one year and figured that the worst that could happen would be "throwing away" $30.

It turned out to be a great investment. My best prize from a premium contest was a trip to New Orleans. They paid our airfare, hotel, one dinner out, concert tickets, facials and massages, and our transportation to and from the airport. I have also won movie posters, shirts and more.

If you ever want to enter some contest, go to www.online-sweepstakes.com and look around.

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

Do you know how many contests you've won?