Friday, June 12, 2009
Saturday 9 - #2
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Games People Play
1. What was your favorite active game as a child? Red Rover?
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? Life
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. There were 5 kids on my street and we used to play together all the time.
4. What is your favorite card game? Skip Bo
5. What board games do you enjoy now? Clue, Sorry
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? I love Mario Party
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. I play games with my high school friends actually.
8. Do you play any sports now? Does occasional bowling count?
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? I like watching football in person, not on tv tho.
Posted by Becca at 11:19 PM