Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing 6/21

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was with a loser.
2. I am listening to silence, I love it.
3. I talk way less than I listen.
4. I love animals. They are completely loving and non-judgmental.
5. My best friend/s don't exist.
6. My first real kiss was in 8th grade with a boy who married my best friend from high school.
7. Love is something I look forward to experiencing again one day.
8. Marriage is something I would like to do sooner rather than later.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking it's cold.
10. I'll always be short. Under 5 feet tall. Disgusting!
11. The last time I really cried was because I had to kick a friend out of my house. It was/is hard!
12. My cell phone needs to be replaced but the dumb girl at the Verizon store would basically not upgrade me.
13. When I wake up in the morning I am usually still tired, regardless of how long I slept.
14. Before I go to bed I relax by doing word puzzles or reading.
15. Right now I am thinking about reading my book, Sail by James Patterson.
16. Babies are really cute and I want many of them.
17. I get on Myspace never because I canceled my account.
18. Today I went to the Eagle Outdoor Market, Old Navy and Marshall's.
19. Tomorrow I will be trying to make sure my dad has a good Father's Day.
20. I really want to be happy at work, since I spend so much time there.


Mimi Lenox said...

Happy Sunday!
I'm so glad you feel positive about love today. Lots of people in this meme don't! Hmmm..wonder how I'll answer this question.

Vicki said...

I'm short too, 5'1"

Thom said... your #1 I'm sure your dad will have a great Father's day. LOL...disgusted about your height? I think we are all perfect no matter what size we are :) Aloha and Happy Sunday Stealing :)

Hootin' Anni said...

Silence is golden then, correct? I agree. [your answer to #2]

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Short people rock! :)

Ria said...

I'm average, 5'6" but most of my friends are tall over 5'11", and my shortest cousin is 5'10", so I feel short.

NurseExec said...

I'm short, too. Short girls, unite! Have a happy Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm that way with sleep, too. I can do twelve hours and I don't wanna leave the bed...

Lani said...

great answers!
I am even taller than you....LOL I am 5'2" the tallest girl in my family! Serously, it's hard to be short! ya get lost in a crowd and have to shop twice as long fgor clothes that fit!
Have a great Sunday!

don't forget to check out

Improbable Joe said...

LOL, everyone kisses a loser one time or another!

gorgeous nelly said...

Great answer for #20. Have a great day.

I played too.

Cris said...

#6 - hilarious. Were you from a small town. Those kinds of things seem to happen there!