Saturday, June 20, 2009
Sunday Stealing 6/21
Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was with a loser.
2. I am listening to silence, I love it.
3. I talk way less than I listen.
4. I love animals. They are completely loving and non-judgmental.
5. My best friend/s don't exist.
6. My first real kiss was in 8th grade with a boy who married my best friend from high school.
7. Love is something I look forward to experiencing again one day.
8. Marriage is something I would like to do sooner rather than later.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking it's cold.
10. I'll always be short. Under 5 feet tall. Disgusting!
11. The last time I really cried was because I had to kick a friend out of my house. It was/is hard!
12. My cell phone needs to be replaced but the dumb girl at the Verizon store would basically not upgrade me.
13. When I wake up in the morning I am usually still tired, regardless of how long I slept.
14. Before I go to bed I relax by doing word puzzles or reading.
15. Right now I am thinking about reading my book, Sail by James Patterson.
16. Babies are really cute and I want many of them.
17. I get on Myspace never because I canceled my account.
18. Today I went to the Eagle Outdoor Market, Old Navy and Marshall's.
19. Tomorrow I will be trying to make sure my dad has a good Father's Day.
20. I really want to be happy at work, since I spend so much time there.
Posted by Becca at 10:14 PM