Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday 9 - #3
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again
1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite? I've only seen Casino Royale, and I liked it a lot!
2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall? No way, that is way too dirty for me!!
3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you? It happens on occasion, but I try to only hate one person at a time hehehe
4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you? Not in the slightest, I am probably the opposite!!
5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson? Definitely a moped, they are slightly less scary than motorcycles!
6. Do you water ski or ice ski? I rode on a jetski once, that's it!
7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated. Everyone gets mad if I tailgate so I try not to. Sometimes people even yell at me for doing it when I don't think I am.
8. What was the last concert that you attended? I went to / worked at a Debbie Friedman concert at my synagogue, she is so amazing!!!
9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate? If exotic just means different, probably haggis in Scotland.
Posted by Becca at 10:04 PM