I have always been a snacker...for as long as I can remember! I was super excited when I got the chance to try out some Dean's Dips products. I bought the French Onion dip and Guacamole dip to try...and then shared them with all of my party guests last week!
The French Onion dip is soooo good and goes with everything. I love it with pretzels, celery, chips..and just about anything else! It's hard for me to stop eating it!
And after all of this yummy goodness, I have one coupon left for a lucky winner!
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, comment with what your favorite food to serve at a party is. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (you must follow publicly, I have to be able to see you)
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Mention this giveaway on facebook with a link to this post (comment with your facebook name)
5) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
6) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
7) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie Win Dean's Dip! http://beccasbackyard.blogspot.com/2010/03/deans-dip-review-and-giveaway.html" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
8) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
This contest is open to anyone with a US mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Sunday, March 14th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
I was sent coupons to review and give away. All opinions are honest and my own.