As a child of divorce (which is not a bad thing for me), I was excited to read this book about love stories. I know that when I do get married, it will be forever! I love hearing / reading about people who are truly in love.
Everyone loves a good love story. And we all love stories about how the love started and blossomed. This fun new book about dating, romance, love, and marriage, will make readers laugh and cry, and is guaranteed to inspire a renewed search for that special someone or open the heart a little more to the love already found. Stories of how couples met, when “they knew,” good and bad dates, proposals, maintaining the relationship, second chances, and all the other ups and downs of love, romance, and marriage will entertain, encourage, and warm the hearts of all readers. A great Valentine’s, wedding, or romantic gift!
The book is divided into 10 sections, including Adventures in Dating, Keeping the Love Alive, Love Everlasting and more. Loathing at First Sight is a hilarious story that shows that first impressions aren't always lasting. We can probably all relate to Adventures in Online Dating in one way or another. Married to a Metrosexual was a fantastic tale about a woman married to a very metro husband. I was surprisingly touched by Best Friends, a sweet story about a married couple.
I am pleased to offer a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love - 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage to 3 winners.
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, comment with another Chicken Soup book you are interested in. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (you must follow publicly, I have to be able to see you)
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Mention this giveaway on facebook with a link to this post (comment with your facebook name)
5) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
6) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
7) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love! http://beccasbackyard.blogspot.com/2010/02/chicken-soup-for-soul-true-love.html" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
8) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
This contest is open to anyone with a US or Canadian mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Sunday, February 28th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
I was sent a copy of the book to review and the company is sending out the books to the winners. All opinions are honest and my own.