Monday, February 8, 2010

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Review


Thanks to my friend Kailani at An Island Life blog, I got the chance to review Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash and beauty bar.

From their website...

Caress® makes skin the ultimate fashion statement with the introduction of the Caress Skinwear Collection®. Caress gives you gorgeous skin – right out of the shower – that you will want to flaunt just like the season’s hottest styles. Now you can shower on your look with Caress body washes and beauty bars for even toned, radiant or silky skin … and have the confidence to show it off!

The “Latest” Look: Even Tone
NEW! Evenly Gorgeous™ Exfoliating Body Wash & Beauty Bar
With Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter
Caress® Evenly Gorgeous™, with burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes to reveal smooth, even toned skin.


I am always eager to try out any body wash that claims to moisturize your skin.  Until I tried Caress, I had only found 1 brand that actually moisturized as advertised.  I was pleasantly surprised when I tried out the Caress and it moisturized just as well as the other kind I like.  And...it smells way better!  It has the sweetest most amazing smell.  I love smelling it every time I use it.  I also love how well it lathers up!  There is nothing worse to me than a body wash that doesn't lather!


I have to admit, I am not a beauty bar fan.  I have been using body wash for as long as I can remember.  So to be fair, I had my mom try out the beauty bar because I knew she would give it a "fair" shot.  In my mom's own words:


"I’ve been using the same brand of soap for over ten years now, so I was very excited to try Caress Soap. I was immediately impressed when I opened the box and didn’t smell that typical soap smell. Instead I was greeted by a very pleasant, light fragrance.

In the shower, as I began using the soap, still no soap smell. This was very exciting. I loved the texture of the soap as I began to feel the burnt sugar. The soap washed off without that sticky feeling many brands leave.

The soap left my skin soft and clean. I definitely see a new brand in my future."

As you can see, we both loved it!  If you are in the market for a new soap, or just like to try high quality products, check out Caress Evenly Gorgeous!

I received Caress body wash and beauty bars from RocketXL on behalf of Caress to do this review. I was not paid in any other way and all opinions are mine and my moms ;)

1 comment:

angel maia said...

Sounds like a nice product to try. I have to check it out if they have it here in KL already, otherwise I'd have to order online.

Thanks for sharing this... and thanks for following my blog.

Have a wonderful week! :)