A number of bloggy friends have gifted me with blog awards recently. I have felt really behind on everything and haven't had a chance to post them. But I am finally sitting at home so here goes...
My friend Amy at Keeping Up With the Schultz Family gave me the Sugar Doll Award.
I am supposed to list 10 things about me....
1. I am only 4'10...I think with shoes on I am about 5'
2. I am half-Japanese (from my dad's side)
3. From my mom's side, I am Jewish. With all of the cool Jewish holidays coming up, you will probably see that side of me coming through :)
4. My favorite colors are turquoise and purple. Those were my colors for my Bat Mitzvah at 13, and are still my favorite colors to this day.
5. I run an online dominoes league on a site called Eliters
6. I love love love almost anything chocolate
7. I love to bake yummy treats!
8. I really miss my doggies and can't wait to get new ones!
9. I am addicted to TV shows aimed at teenagers such as Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210 and more!
10. I also love Reality TV shows such as American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Hell's Kitchen and Survivor (it might only be those 4 lol)
My two friends Audrey at Audrey's Country Crafts and Missy at Loving My Children's Gifts gave me the Sunshine Award
What a pretty award! Thankfully I don't have to do anything except pass it on...
And finally...my friend Ms Bibi from From Misery to Happiness gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award
For this award, you have to list 7 things about yourself...this is hard since I just listed 10 up above
1. Sunflowers are my favorite flower...I think they are gorgeous!
2. I have one little tattoo of something called a "foppy." I thought my friends made it up, but apparently it's from a video game.
3. I am "addicted" to Bejeweled Blitz on facebook. I swore I wouldn't play any facebook games that were addicting, but this one tricked me!
4. I was a total band geek in high school. I marched flute and played clarinet in concert band. I was also band manager my senior year.
5. I have 3 holes in each of my ears...but I only wear earrings in my top 2 holes most of the time
6. I own way too many pairs of shoes...I stopped counting at 30 (that's how many my shoe rack holds)
7. To go along with my too many shoes...are too many socks. I love crazy sock designs!
Thanks to Amy, Audrey and Ms Bibi for these great awards.
Instead of tagging individual people, I "tag" all of you. If you want to accept 1 or all of these awards, please do!