Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Swap

Once again, Shannon at The Mommy-Files was nice enough to host a bloggy "present" swap for all of us.

My swap partner was Aggie of The Loca Loba.  I bought her some candles and lots of chocolate!!

She got me an amazing chocolate cookbook and a quickly disappearing jar of chocolate hearts.  Thank you so much Aggie!!!!  I hope you enjoyed what I got you as much as I enjoyed what you got me.

And thanks to Shannon for organizing all of this...I can't wait for the Easter swap.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do ya need a cookbook for chocolate? hmmm Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family :)

Amy said...

Happy Valentine's Day...

Great gifts you got.. Sorry I have not been by..

Shooting Stars Mag said...

mmmm those chocolates look so good. glad you had a fun swap too!!!

Any chance (if you haven't yet) you could check out this post and enter the giveaway? It would mean a TON for my family (full details there):

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-read-my-review-now-win.html

lauren

Amy said...

This swap was so much fun!