Saturday, February 6, 2010

Win A Holey Donuts Prize Pack!


Holey Donuts! is giving away a PRIZE PACK to one lucky reader of their very special February Love Assortment consisting of 4 boxes of their latest, best selling, super yummy Holey Donuts! Low Fat Treats and $250 Holey Donuts! store credit good for 1 year.


To enter, go to Holey Donuts find and click on the contact us link. Put “Becca's Backyard” in the subject line as well as your name and email address in order to enter. The Message can be anything, just let them know you want to enter this contest. Please only enter once.



For an extra entry, become a fan of Holey Donut's Facebook fan page! Write this on their wall: "I became a new fan because of Becca's Backyard!"


Contest ends February 28th!


The blogger who gets the most people to sign up will win $500!!! Thanks so much for helping me!!!

1 comment:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I feel like a donut right now. I am even thinking about getting into my car and driving 20 minutes to get it at 10pm,lol

Come by I have something for you

http://findingthepotofgold.blogspot.com/2010/02/sharing-loveawards-awards-and-more.html