Sunday, February 14, 2010

Not A Good Blogger....

I feel like a bad blogger since Friday morning.  I just don't have anything to say.

A bunch of my friends live in a house together.  They seem to always have a ton of drama.  With everything that has happened lately, I feel like at least for the time being, my outlook on life has changed.

You just NEVER know when the last time you see someone might be.  You never know when someone you thought would always be around will just be gone.  Knowing that, how can you justify being mad at anyone about anything trivial??????  So someone made a snide comment to you...so what?  So someone drunkenly yelled at you...so what?  You can remove yourself from a situation without being completely dramatic.

I have noticed a lot of blog hits from people searing for Avi Schaefer.  I am going to his service and burial tomorrow morning.  The number of people who are affected by his death is astonishing!  And at least for now, his death has had an impact on my life outlook. :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear sweet friend. Don't beat yourself up over you being a bad blogger. You are anything but. When you posted about Avi I could tell how upset you and your whole community were and will be for some time. Know that he is going to rest in peace and will be able to say hello to your beloved dog that will be with him now. Let it bring you comfort and retain the memories. Yes you will be sad for some time to come. But you are a strong young lady and remember your life goes forward and it only does what you make of it. So make the best, retain the memories and never say you are not a good blogger, person, friend or family. You are. My thoughts and Aloha are with you and I send you much sunshine :)

Missy | Literal Mom said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry for your loss.

I have something for you over on my blog and hope it will put a little smile on your face this week.

Amy said...

I missed that post. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am sending hugs.. Have a great week. I just wanted to let you know that Family Fridays are back if you would like to stop by.. I hope you are okay..

Liz Mays said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of Avi. I know too well how fleeting life is. You're so right...you just never know.

Corrie Howe said...

Everybody takes time off from blogging and all the bloggers understand this.

sheila said...

2nd last paragraph? AMEN to that!

We all get into a slump. You'll claw your way out. :)