Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aloha Friday #34 - Facebook



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

This week's question is self-inspired.  Do you have a facebook account?  If so, do you play Facebook games?


I have had a facebook account since before it was popular.  I have over 1500 friends from blogging and games!  The games I currently play are Bejeweled Blitz, Wheel of Fortune, Odd Socks and Gardens of Time.  Click here to be my friend if we aren't friends.

My garden in Gardens of Time
My Odd Socks clothesline

15 comments:

kailani said...

I do have a Facebook account but I don't play any FB games. I spend way too much time on the computer as it is. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes I have a facebook acct, Every once in awhile I'll play Mafia, but that's all.

Anna said...

yes, i have a facebook account no i don't play FB games because i don't want to get near that slippery slide of time wasting lol.

Dee said...

I have fb, but I don't play games

~ Noelle said...

YEP, I HAVE AN ACCOUNT..
BUT NO GAMES!Whenever I Hear of people getting a virus, it normally deals with those games... I stay away

CMash said...

I have an account but don't play games.

Unknown said...

I have a facebook account that I use in my personal life. It's not affiliated with my blog at all and I do not play games.

MMAR said...

Yes I have a FB but I do not like the games!

I am Harriet said...

I use to until I realized how much valuable time was getting sucked away.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/dazed-and-confused-and-looking-for-chocolate/

Gale said...

Yes, and yes. I play mainly scramble and the gamesthatgive.com games (which are integrated with facebook, and earn charities a little money).

Anonymous said...

Yes and no. I don't even like getting the invitations to the games.
Here's My Question

Smellyann said...

You know it, girlfriend! I used to play all kinds of games, but now I only play Farmville. it's enough. ;)

Colette S said...

Yes I have facebook page but I don't play the games.
I have no interest at the moment and not the time either.

Aloha!

Catherine L. said...

I have a Facebook account but I don't play any Facebook games.

Elizabeth said...

Following you from Christmas in July Giveaway Hop! Hope you’ll follow me back.

Beth (Steals, Deals & Life)
http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/