Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Post

I made it through the whole month of May blogging every day...except for the day Blogger was down!  Congrats to me!

I should be getting a blog redesign soon...my first ever!  Wahoo :)

I have taken some pictures of the meals I have been cooking so you all can see them.  I will also write a bit more about them on my Monday Menu plan.

Baked fried chicken
Baked fried chicken with sweet potato pancakes
Pretzel tilapia
Pretzel tilapia with mixed veggies
Breakfast for dinner eggs on an English muffin with ketchup for tater tots
Piles of french toast and tots!
My dad made a french toast with peanut butter sandwich
I like to cut up my french toast into pieces and dip it in peanut butter and syrup.  I swear I have more than one plate! lol

1 comment:

Daddy Digest said...

Holy crap those sweet potato pancakes and pretzel tilapia looks so good!