I did it! I hit my goal of reading 8 books this month! I wasn't sure if I could do it because I have never read that many books before, but I actually finished early and took the last few days off. Below are links to my reviews if you missed them.
1. Toys by James Patterson
2. Worst Case by James Patterson
3. Veil of Night by Linda Howard
4. Protecting Their Baby by Sheri Whitefeather
5. Treachery in Death by JD Robb
6. Born to Die by Lisa Jackson
7. 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber
8. Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
If I had to pick favorites, I would probably pick Veil of Night, Treachery in Death and Private. But all of the books I read were great. I can't wait to see what great books February brings!
Did you read any books in January? If so, which one was your favorite?