Thursday, August 2, 2012

Aloha Friday #43 - Volunteering






Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

Do you volunteer?


I work for a woman who organizes programs for kids/adults with special needs of any kind.  She does dances, baseball, bike camp, and more.  While I work for her, I also volunteer for her sometimes.  It is so rewarding to help these people achieve awesome things :)

8 comments:

Smellyann said...

I've done my time for the past 9 or 10 years, but right now I'm focusing on my family. :)

CMash said...

No due to disabilities, but when I was younger I did a lot of volunteering in my sons' school, church and local politics.

Catherine L. said...

I volunteer at a local food bank.

Leslee said...

No current volunterring... Used to at the kids' school and sports. Hubs and I even were Brownie troop leaders. Concentrating on work now that the children are grown.

Debbie said...

I teach CCD at my local church.

Colette S said...

Sometimes I do. I wish I did more often. I will.

Aloha.

annies home said...

I volunteer quite often as much as possible

come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Forgetfulone said...

I volunteer as a chaperone for my daughter's color guard team and I did some volunteering for my son's FFA last year. I used to volunteer at church quite frequently, and until recently, volunteered in the nursey. So, simple answer, I should have just put yes. LOL