Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aloha Friday #44 - Favorite Beverage



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

What is your favorite beverage?  It can be alcoholic or not...

Ignoring calories, it would definitely be chocolate milk!  I could drink that forever...especially the refrigerated Nesquik kind!

14 comments:

Vicki said...

Love chocolate milk too, but it's so hot most of the time I like a cold Code Red the most.

Jessica said...

I love any Starbucks Frappuccinos!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

When not drinking water, or talking about my morning coffee, it would have to be peach tea :) Love splurging to get Snapple Diet Peach flavor.

CMash said...

Dunkin Donuts Iced coffee

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

Margaritas! Non-alcohol would be diet coke, hands down!

Visiting from Aloha Friday!

Dominique@Dominique's Desk said...

I love chocolate milk too if that is not available I will go for strawberry milk.

Stacy Uncorked said...

On the alcoholic side it's wine, pina coladas and Captain Morgan's and coke (not all mixed together...heh!) Non alcoholic would be Vanilla Coke or Starbucks French Vanilla Frappuccino. ;)


Fox vs. Rabbit

Cathi said...

No alcoholic beverages for me. My favorite beverage is an ice cold glass of pure water.

XmasDolly said...

Oh my I love so many, and it depends what time of the year it is and my mood. Winter time I totally love hot tea or hot chocolate if I splurge, but mostly coffee all year around. Out for lunch Raspberry tea. yum. When we go out I love Zinfandel wine, but if we go to Pepe's I have a Margarita. Sometimes I get on a pop kick then it's Diet Pepsi mostly or Diet anything. hehehehe Have a great weekend.

Colette S said...

It all depends on my moody want.

I like anything mixed with water and ice :)

Colette S said...

P.s Love the blog header!

I am Harriet said...

Depends on the time of day. Right now, I am enjoying sparking water with lemon.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/08/thats-a-pregnant-tori-spelling/

Tammy said...

I would probably say an iced coffee.

Terra Heck said...

Chocolate milk is pretty yummy. My kids particularly like it. My fave non-alcoholic is Pepsi and my fave alcoholic is Jagermeister.