Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Recent Blog Winnings

I feel a bit better than I did the other day when I complained about only winning books.  We get our mail at a PO box, and when I went, I had a few awesome things!

I received an Urifemme Tri Pack with a $25 Visa GC.  The Urifemme is a product that helps women to pee while standing so they can avoid germs!



I am really excited to read "The Hive" by Gill Hornby that I won from Goodreads.  The first sentence of the Goodreads description says, "There's only room for one Queen Bee: A hilarious and touching novel about the social world of school mothers."



I can't wait to use the card I got for a free Mocha Cookies & Cream milkshake from Chick-fil-A.  I won it on The Denver Housewife.


Have you entered to win or won anything exciting recently?  Do you have any giveaways going on on your blog right now?

5 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I so wish we had a Chick-Fil-A closer. There are a couple here in MA, but they are both at least an hour away.

mnleona said...

Congrats on the wins. I also win some books and did win some chocolates and earrings. I keep entering and hoping. One (and I have not won yet) I found somehow. It is www.online-sweepstakes.com. Goodreads have lots on this site also. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your wins! I used to enter book contests, but now receive so many review requests that I've given up on the book contests. My husband did recently win a travel bag for our dog for a photograph of his. I'd love to figure out a way to win contests for clothes or food. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! I miss winning items .. too busy working my own blog to enter giveaways as often as I used to!

Terra Heck said...

Congrats on your wins! That sounds like a good book you won. I have a few giveaways going on at my blog. You can enter to win at www(dot)heckofabunch6(dot)com. Full list is on top left hand side of blog.