Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wheels 'n Windmills Car Show

The car show yesterday ended up being really neat.  They had a few modern cars but mostly old cars.  I don't really know anything about cars, so I just know they were pretty, my mom and I had fun, and Hunter behaved really well!  Below are some of my favorite pics:

I always love the little people :)

This is the only picture of my mom.  There were a ton of Bel Airs there!

I became obsessed with food trays on the sides of the cars.  I wish this picture was zoomed in more!

This car was really little, which doesn't come through in the picture.  It reminded me of my 4 year old cousin's Jeep that he drives around.

This car was the prettiest colored car there.

This picture speaks for itself :)

I loved this old Sheriff car.

What an awesome paint job!

I liked the mini pace car on the roof of the real pace car.

My mom loved seeing Tigger driving.  I missed it and would have walked right by it :(

Do you have a favorite type of classic car?

4 comments:

Smellyann said...

Awesome pics, Becca - thanks for sharing! I had lots of fun looking :)

Renegades said...

My boss loves old cars and has several. He also loves car shows. He has a retractable hard top that is super cool.

Claudia said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun. I need to take my son to one of these. He likes cars. Thanks for sharing... :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I do love old cars and it looks like it was a fun time!