Friday, August 30, 2013

Six Word Saturday - #31


Show my Face blog hosts Six Word Saturday each week. I love this meme, because it is so simple yet can tell so much.

Here's what you do: Describe your life (or something) in just six words.

Family barbecue today, Happy Birthday Bobby!

My cousin, Bobby, has a bbq every Labor Day weekend for his birthday.  I love getting to see everyone each year.  Below are some pictures from previous years' bbqs.

Bobby is the one wearing the white shirt on the left.  I'm the girl in the black shirt.

My friend Seth used to come but I haven't seen him in a few years now.  But...I really like my hair in this picture LOL

That's my sister next to me, and our cousins Linette and Staci.  This year will be Linette's sons first time at the family bbq.


8 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like your cousin's Yearly Birthday Barbeque is a lot of fun! I am glad you can spend some time with him, and other people that you love!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Mlissabeth said...

Have a great time! Enjoy Labor/ Bobby Birth Day weekend! :)

Amanda G said...

Family BBQs are always a great way to spend time. :)

Jim said...

I am glad you have your family BBQ every year, Rebecca. YOu are lucky to be with family and friends.

Mrs. Jim and I last year had BBQ on Labor Day at the local restaurant as theirs is sooo good. This year we will go to a "painted church" northwest of Houston tomorrow after church. Theirs will be a BBQ and Bazaar.
..

Anonymous said...

Glad you were having family fun too, Becca. Have a great weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

BBQ comin up this afternoon. My Beloved Sandra and I bought a coupla beautiful rib eye Delmonicos yesterday....

21 Wits said...

It's wonderful to see folks having fun! Enjoy!

2ndheartmom said...

Looks like a fun one! :)