Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun Monday - Shoes

Thom over at Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever is hosting a meme today about shoes.  He says: Imelda Marcos apparently loved them. I despise them. We all have to use them. Shoes. What would we do without them? So please tell us about your shoes and pictures are encouraged.


While I spend most of my time walking around in socks, I love having tons of different shoes to pick from when I go out!

These are my crocs.  I probably wear them more than any other shoes.  I know everyone has an opinion about crocs.  I put off buying them for a long time, but finally gave in last summer when I found them in Idaho for $15.  I wore them the whole rest of my trip and just kinda never stopped!

I kind of only took a picture of these because I wore them to work today.  They are black Skechers with rhinestones on the side.  I bought them when I was looking for an all-black pair of shoes.  They are great, but not completely broken in yet, as I don't wear them THAT often.

These are my Skechers Shape-ups.  Can you tell I love Skechers yet?  I don't think I wear them often enough to get the full benefit out of them, but I do try to wear them every time I go on walks and to the gym sometimes.  I walked in them yesterday on dirt paths, so they are gross looking right now!

If you'd like to play and post about your shoes, click here.

11 comments:

Debs said...

I am a Sketcher fan myself!

Jan said...

Comfort is prime, at my house, too. I don't walk around in socks or barefoot, because I'm a quilter and straight pins on the floor are scarey.

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of Skretcher before this post. But there again I'm not much into shoes. Crocs cover too much of my foot. LOL. Thanks for playing.

Sayre said...

I used to wear Pony, then Sketcher, then New Balance - now Nike and Asics. Feet change as time goes by.

I never could wear those closed-toe crocs. My toenails hated them.

Swampy said...

Oh. Oh. Oh...I have those Shape-ups! I love them !
I had no idea how much I could love a pair of shoes until I spent 28 days in a row in them...
Mine are even black, too, but I did put in the black shoe strings because I knew the white ones would end up brown.

Sheri, RN said...

I like Sketchers too, haven't had a pair for years though. How are those shape-ups?

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I love Sketchers too! I wondered how well those Shape Ups worked - you'll have to let me know if you see a difference!

Gattina said...

That's the kind of shoes I like too ! they are comfy to wear !

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I obviously am way behind the times -- I don't yet have a pair of crocs. I think I'll be giving in this summer.

Lee-Ann said...

I still can't get use to the look of crocs, I just can't do it! I hear they are comfy though. I'm the same way with Uggs. LOL A pair of flip flops and I'm good to go. :)

MommieDaze said...

I love flip flops, and I'd wear them all the time except it snows here half the year!