Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Kind of Shirt Are You?

You Are a Long Sleeved Shirt




You are a modest person. You don't think too highly of yourself, and you're definitely not a show off.

You tend to be discreet in all aspects of your life. You value privacy.

You are a solid person. You are very dependable, and you enjoy having others depend on you.

You are thoughtful and actually very deep. You reject superficiality of every sort.
What Kind of Shirt Are You?

Yay, I like that Thom and I got the same result! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two peas in a pod we are. Modest me...pffft don't think to highly of myself...pffft. definitely not a show off...pffft...the rest I'll buy LOL at least for me

Dr. Heckle said...

I'm probably one of those fish net tank tops on a guy with a hairy back and a mullet.