Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Blog or Treat Gift Exchange


I recently participated in a Halloween Blog or Treat Gift Exchange hosted by Shannon at The Mommy-Files.  I was paired up with Shana from My Three Wisemans.  We went shopping for one another and then both received goody boxes!  Mine came in a really heavy shoe box so I was convinced it had tons of awesome stuff in it...and I was right!

Pretty candle holders and decorations!

Cute, festive signs!

Candles, candy and Fall embellishments!

I also received a bonus gift from Hasbro for participating.  They sent me a KRE-O Transformers set.  Since I don't have kids...one of my little cousins will be getting this next month!

What little boy wouldn't love this?

Thanks so much Shana, Shannon and Hasbro for making my Halloween a little more special this year!

No comments: