1 pound wide egg noodles
16 ounces sour cream
16 ounces cottage cheese
1 cup milk
1/4 pound butter
3/4 cup sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1 cup corn flake crumbs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Boil noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain noodles and pour into a bowl.
2. Melt the butter in the casserole dish, then pour the butter into the bowl.
3. Add in the cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and salt.
4. Stir everything until well mixed and pour into the casserole dish.
5. Mix the topping in a small bowl.
I crush the cornflakes in a baggie.
6. Sprinkle on top of the kugel.
7. Bake at 350 for one hour.