Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And I'm Off Again..

Wow, I feel like I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning.  This time, we are in Washington, DC for my cousins' B'not Mitzvah.

The drive down was nice and easy.  We decided to try out Virgin America this trip because they were the cheapest and OMG, they are great!  The seats were really comfortable.  The flight attendants were really friendly (I even made friends with one because he liked that I was on facebook and then he REALLY liked that I was playing Family Feud).  Dulles Airport is huge...I had forgotten just how huge it is!!!

And now we're in our hotel in Bethesda....our room is really nice!  If you know of any good restaurants in the area, let me know :)

4 comments:

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Happy Birthday, Becca!!! Hope you have a terrific day :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

You are always traveling...so jealous! Have fun!

Smellyann said...

Welcome to my neck of the woods! :D Have a great time.

RA said...

Hi Becca, I'm coming from Thom's blog to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful day.