Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Working Out

OMG, My mom and I committed to each other to go back to working out after our DC trip.  So far, so good.  We went to the gym Monday and did almost all of the weight machines in our circuit (before we used to do upper body one day and lower body the next day).  Yesterday I went for a 2-hour walk with a friend to the beach.  Today, we again did most of the weight machines in our circuit.

I'm exhausted!!!!  I feel like I am kicking my own butt!  And I'm really hungry!

Do you have any sort of workout routine?  And do you notice being a lot hungrier after working out a lot?

5 comments:

Barbara Montag said...

I workout regularly with a mix of things.
Swimming, Cross Ramp, Arc Trainer, walking, sometimes a step class.
Working out makes me feel so good.
The only time I'm hungrier after is when I swim.
It's great that you're working out!'
Way to go!
Two hours is a long time and you might burn yourself out.
I try for 45 - 60 mins of cardio, 5 days a week & I alternate lower and upper body strength training.
Do you stretch after you work out?

Smellyann said...

I'm definitely hungrier after exercising!!

Anonymous said...

Well good for you. Nothing better than a good work out. I need to start doing more than walking the dog everyday but I'm soooo lazy in that respect. Pardon the pun but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks LOL. :) Keep up the good work :)

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Hi Becca, so cool that you're with your mom on this!

Regarding being hungry when working out, I am just the opposite! I eat more when I'm sedentary and so less when I'm active! (I must be so tired to eat..)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I do get hungrier as well. My workout routine has been non-existent the past few weeks, but I am ready to get back into the groove~