Chinese food has to be one of my favorite types of foods! I love it from almost every restaurant! But, sometimes I want to eat it without having to go out. I'm in luck! Wanchai Ferry has multiple flavors of beef, chicken and shrimp dishes!
I was sent a sample of one of Wanchai Ferry's newest flavors: Beef and Broccoli. It is designed for two people. It comes with the beef, broccoli, a few other vegetables that I don't remember (my mom really liked them but they weren't on the list of five veggies I eat) and rice. I was really impressed with the quality of the beef. I normally am not impressed with any Chinese food beef, but this beef was really tender and easy to chew. The brown sauce that came with it was delicious too! It's ready to serve in just 14 minutes, which is really nice for those of us who don't want to spend a ton of time cooking! I was also ssent two really neato tea sets with green tea.
Be sure to try the two additional new flavors of Wanchai Ferry frozen entrées, Kung Pao Chicken and Szechuan Style Chicken, which will soon join five other delicious varieties including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken. Additionally, all of the entrées have no added MSG! Ooh, Spicy Garlic Chicken will be the next one I try for sure! You can print a coupon for $1.60 off by clicking here.
I am pleased to offer a VIP coupon for a Wanchai Ferry frozen entree and two tea sets.
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, comment with another flavor you would like to see Wanchai Frozen entrees come in. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (you must follow publicly, I have to be able to see you)
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Mention this giveaway on facebook with a link to this post (comment with your facebook name)
5) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
6) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
7) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie Win Wanchai Ferry VIP Prize Pack! http://beccasbackyard.blogspot.com/2010/06/wanchai-ferry-frozen-chinese-food.html" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
8) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
This contest is open to anyone with a US mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Wednesday, July 7th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
Wanchai Ferry provided you with the free product, information, and prize pack through MyBlogSpark.