Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear John and The Young Victoria

I managed to watch 2 movies today.  I watched Dear John during our lunch/dinner and The Young Victoria later on.


I had been wanting to see Dear John for a really long time.  I was intending to read the book first and had even brought it up here, but I guess I am going to have to read the book second now.  I did enjoy the movie.  Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum are both great actors!  I wasn't a huge fan of the abrupt ending though.  I can't wait to see how the book differs :)


I had no interest in watching The Young Victoria, but my aunt really wanted to see it so we all agreed.  I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  Emily Blunt really is a great actress and I forgot how much I love period pieces like this one.  I want to watch more movies that take place during this time now!

I highly recommend both Dear John and The Young Victoria. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah...love stories...pffft. Hey I watched Alice in Wonderland the other day...First movie I've seen in like ages :) Pretty darn good :) blah blah blah another love story LOL

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I want to see Dear John!

Amy said...

I read Dear John and would love to see the movie..