Saturday, October 22, 2011

Book Review - 1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber


I am a huge Debbie Macomber fan!  I wait every year for September to come around and her next Cedar Cove book to come out.  #11 - 1105 Yakima Street recently came out and I immediately bought it!  I was super sad to learn though that #12 is coming out around Xmas time and then the series is coming to an end.

This book splits most of its focus between Rachel, her husband Bruce & his daughter Jolene, Ben & his wife Charlotte, and Linc & his wife Lori Wyse. Rachel has moved out of her home due to her constant fighting with Jolene.  Ben and Charlotte have a fire in their house and are starting to show signs of their age.  Linc and Lori are having neverending problems due to Lori's dad not approving of Linc.  I feel like I really know all of these characters at this point and I am always rooting for all of them!

1225 Christmas Tree Lane

Throughout the book they also talk a bit about Beth Morehouse, who the final book #13 will be about.  Beth's address is 1225 Christmas Tree Lane.  She rescues dogs and sells Christmas trees and I can't wait to get to know her better!

I am sad that Debbie Macomber will be ending this series but I can only hope she starts up a new one!

No comments: