Thursday, October 20, 2011

SB Axxess Year 3 #1

My sister and nana wanted me to take their picture!

As I posted about recently, I just got my new Santa Barbara Axxess card.  Last Friday, I decided to bring my grandparents, mom and sister to lunch at Max's Restaurant.  I had only been there once before but after looking at the menu thought it would be a place that everyone could find something to eat.  The Axxess deal was to buy one entree, get one free (and you get 10% off each trip after).  We saved $9.95.

The eggplant sandwich with a side salad.

Max's lunch menu has salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps and pastas and more.  They also have breakfast which a few of us ordered.  For breakfast they have pancakes, omelets, scrambles and more.  Their items are all fairly reasonably priced, and generally range from $7-12.

The lorraine scramble with yummy breakfast potatoes.  This was my dish and it was amazing!

There were 5 of us total.  We ordered a brie omelet, lorraine scramble, blt, tuna melt and eggplant sandwich. Everyone loved their food!  It was all delicious.  The scramble and omelet were both huge and really tasty.  The sandwiches were cooked perfectly and the fries that came with them were so crunchy!

The BLT with the great fries!

This is a restaurant I would highly recommend...but make sure they are open before you go because they have weird hours sometimes!

Brie omelet with yummy potatoes.

I want to be clear that I bought the Axxess Book on my own and went to the restaurant on my own.  I received nothing from any mentioned company.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yumm, looks tasty and seems like you all had a good time!

Shaquana said...

Yumm, looks tasty and seems like you all had a good time!

Sandy said...

Yumm, looks tasty and seems like you all had a good time!