Monday, October 24, 2011

Haircut!

It's that time again....time to donate my hair to Locks of Love.  They are a great organization that provides wigs to kids.  I donated to them a few years ago and this is now my second time.  Last week my sister and Nana tried a new salon in Santa Barbara called The Color Room.  They both loved their hairdos so much that I booked an appointment with Chelsea.  Below are the before and after shots:

The back of my hair...ugh it grew out funny

The front of my hair...excuse my lack of smile!

The new back of my hair.  It's so nice and even and layered!

I made an attempt at smiling for this picture. :)

I am sooooooooo happy with my new haircut and with Chelsea at The Color Room.  I will definitely be going back there!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Looks great & good for you!!