Thursday, October 6, 2011

Going on a road trip and through the self checkout lane


I decided to try out a new meme called "W.T.F. meme".  And in case you were wondering, W.T.F. stands for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.  Anyhow...

1) The Thought Catalog has posted "7 Reasons Why You Should Go On A Road Trip." If you could go on a road trip today, where would you go and who would go with you?  I would go back up to Idaho...and I would take my dad of course!  No one else could get us there faster!


Who could resist these faces????

2) Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died this week, leaving behind a legacy of valuable technological contributions. What type of legacy do you hope to leave after you die?  I really just want people to remember me as super nice...and maybe having a fantastic sense of humor!

3) When you’re shopping at a store that includes a self checkout system, do you use the self checkout registers or go through a traditional register being manned by a cashier?  I go wherever the line is shortest, I am not picky!!!

4) What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?  How to talk to yourself...hahaha

5) Can there ever be too much white at a wedding?  I think so...white gets dirty!  Color is fun!

6) If you could spend a year with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?  I think I would choose Rory from Gilmore Girls.  She is just awesome!




7) CMT is premiering a new show this weekend titled "Top Secret Recipe," on which best-selling cookbook author Todd Wilbur will attempt to duplicate many dishes from famous restaurants. What is one food item you wish you could easily duplicate at home instead of buy at a restaurant?  Delicious cheesy garlic bread.  Restaurants overcharge but there are some places in town that just can't be beat!

8) Is there anyone that sends you text messages and makes you smile instantly?  Yes...but I can't name them on my blog!

No comments: