Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mr. Pickles

My mom and I love trying out new places to eat!  On our way to LA about a week ago, we needed lunch.  We drove around a shopping center and ended up at Mr. Pickles.  All of their sandwiches have fun names!

My mom ordered the Fast Eddy.  It's just a hot roast beef sandwich with bbq sauce and cheddar cheese.


I ordered a special - the Ren Diesel (I have no idea what that is).  It was a bit different...turkey, cream cheese, avocado and bacon.  It was too delicious!


I don't know if I really want to go there again...or if I'd rather try a new place.  It's a toss-up!

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

I always love trying new places.

Jessica said...

I love trying new places, but in Michigan... there are not very many options! LOL =) Thinking I need to re-locate!