Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa Barbara Axxess Blogging...Year 3 #3 - Marmalade Cafe

I am soooooooo not doing well on my goal of trying every restaurant on my Santa Barbara Axxess card.  I am only up to 3 punches and I have had the card for 2 months!  But, I finally went to an Axxess restaurant the other night.  I picked Cafe Marmalade and talked my dad into taking me.  The deal there is buy 1 entree, get 1 free.

The restaurant wasn't too crowded which was really nice.  We also had an excellent waiter.

I ordered Parmesan Crusted Red Snapper with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach in a lemon sauce.  Wow...it was so good!  I took half home!

Maybe I should have moved the spinach for the picture LOL


My dad ordered Garlic Shrimp Scampi....the half portion.  He loved it of course.  He also took half home!

Please excuse the blurry picture!

We saved 13.99 which is pretty good!  I wish Marmalade would get back some of my old favorite food items but I will still keep going back!

3 comments:

MTeacress said...

That makes my mouth water, it looks so delish.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm pleased to "meet" another book lover. :)

AudreyO said...

The fish dish looks wonderful. I love spinach.

sheila said...

Thanks a lot, lol. I AM so hungry right now! (Just got back from picking my daughter up from her train - from college and it's 5am. been up since 230. I think my stomach thinks it's breakfast time, lol)