Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aloha Friday #41 - Movies




Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

What movies are you have you seen or are you looking forward to seeing this summer?


So far I have seen Men in Black 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Avengers, Brave, That's My Boy, and Rock of Ages.  I am looking forward to seeing People Like Us, Ted, and Magic Mike (which are all coming out today!)

12 comments:

CMash said...

Not a movie person so not sure even what movies are being released this summer.

Catherine L. said...

Sparkle

Carrie said...

I'm normally not a huge movie-goer, but for some reason I have been lately.

For me, anyway.

I saw "Think Like a Man" which was completely awesome. I laughed out loud many, many times!!

Then Rock of Ages. Which I liked way more than I expected. I'm not a Tom Cruise lover, but after 15 minutes...totally forgot it was him on the screen.

Tomorrow? It's Magic Mike, baby. A bunch of us girls are going and we're gonna squeal and laugh and giggle.

This was a great posting...love it!

Debbie said...

Haven't been to the movies in a while. I usually wait until they hit pay per view. I wouldn't refuse a little Magic Mike eye candy though ;)

Colette S said...

I want to go eye candied the Magic Mike Movie :)

Unknown said...

I have seen the Avengers but am really looking forward to taking my girl to see Brave.

I am Harriet said...

I have no idea at the moment.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/06/hot-hot-hot-2/

Cat Davis - Food Family Finds said...

I hate going to movie theaters but I do want to go see Magic Mike and then Breaking Dawn Part 2 this winter.

Cathi said...

I'm excited about seeing Brave next week. ;D

MMAR said...

I saw Magic Mike today :)
I was pretty excited about that one!!

kailani said...

Believe it or not, I really want to see Madagascar 3! :-)

Menopausal New Mom said...

Oh I have no time for movies. I'm still trying to make the time to see the Iron Lady Lol!