Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Santa Barbara Axxess Blogging...Year 3 #10 - Petrini's - Goleta

Petrini's is one of my dad's favorite restaurants so I try to humor him and go there occasionally LOL

I was pleasantly surprised this last trip though.  I loved my dinner!

This was my chicken ravioli.  It was amazing and fed me for two meals total!

My dad ordered a bacon cheeseburger.  Look at how huge that thing is!

My dad's cheeseburger was free with my Santa Barbara Axxess deal of buy 1 entree, get 1 free.  I love 2 for 1 deals!

Next time I humor him, I think I will be ordering the same thing LOL

Do you ever go out to places you don't love just to make others happy?

6 comments:

marie said...

Always. I am a picky eater but not too much that I don't always end up finding something I love. Restaurants these days do serve such huge portions, but I love leftovers so no complaining here!

Brian Miller said...

i do...we have a thing where we let our boys pick the meal out on saturday night...and its not always where i want to go...but i like that they get a choice...i am hungry now though...smiles.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I'm not too picky, so I will usually go anywhere. I used to be vegan, though, (long, long time ago) and that was a complicated 3 years ;-)

Natalie A. said...

You are so nice to go with your dad to that restaurant! The hamburger does look big. I do sometimes go to certain restaurants to please others when I don't care for the place all to much! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I do go places that I would rather not go. I can usually find something I enjoy, even if it a dessert or a glass of bubbly! ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes and actually we are going someplace tomorrow that I don't care for. We are celebrating a late Father's Day and the others all like it there. Your meal looks delicious!