Friday, June 22, 2012

Trip to Seattle

I went to Seattle about a month ago during my blogging break.  It was my first trip there and I had such a good time that I forgot to take many pictures LOL

We went and watched the ferry sail.  That was neat.  On my next trip I want to actually go on the ferry though!

Pike's Place Market is amazing.  We had great sausage sandwiches there and the market is just awesome!

This is my friend's adorable son.  He was a delight!  He will probably be so big the next time I see him.


Have you ever been to Seattle?  If so, what should I do on my next trip there?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive never been there, but I really want to go!

Carrie - ASassyRedhead.com said...

You know, the last time I was in Seattle was when I was a flight attendant and we were on a layover.

I do remember it being a beautiful area. Very serene and peaceful. People there? Incredibly warm and friendly.

The pics are great!

Masshole Mommy said...

I've always wanted to see Seattle. It's one of those places on my bucket list.

Anonymous said...

I've never been there! Looks like a great experience so pretty!

Gem said...

I've been there a couple times, both times during the winter. I would love to visit during the summer! So many things to do!

his little lady said...

yay, i just took pike place market pictures too. just perfect!!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'd love to feature this post on our Seattle-based site. Email me for details.

shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

Thanks!
Shondra

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Well, you're excused from the pix because you had a great time :) Welcome back!

Ameena said...

Seattle was so pretty! What I remember liking most was the restaurant Wild Ginger...we went two nights in a row!