Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dinner at Aldo's in Santa Barbara

I am the worst with gift cards - I hold on to them for way too long.  I won a gift certificate for dinner for 2 to Aldo's in Santa Barbara about 2-3 years ago, and finally used it when I went home last weekend.  I took my mom out for dinner and we were both so excited since we love Italian food!

I normally don't order appetizers but I ordered garlic cheese bread.  OMG it was so delicious and so garlic-y!

For dinner, I ordered chicken piccata.  All of a sudden, I love lemony chicken with fettuccine alfredo.  It was pretty delicious, but I did bring half the chicken home for my sister.

My mom ordered lasagna bolognese.  She also loved her food, but brought some home for my sister.

Our dinner at Aldo's was so delicious, and it was nice to go to a fancier restaurant for a change.  Do you have a favorite Italian food?

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I love it all ;) Probably Ziti or Manicotti are my favorites but any pasta with cheese baked in or on it pleases my taste buds :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks wonderful. I love seafood portofino.

Susan Cook said...

Looks like a delicious dinner! I need some GC's lol ♥

Mrs.AOK said...

Yum!! In the past I have been bad about holding on to gift cards. I'm much better now :)
XOXO

Sybil said...

looks delicious! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Ginny Marie said...

Yum! Our favorite Italian restaurant closed a few years ago, which was very sad. It was where we had our wedding rehearsal dinner. I have to say, I love it all! ;)

Hilary said...

My favourite Italian food is.. all of it. But yes, I love chicken piccata also... yum!

JENNEROUTFITS.COM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.