Thursday, November 26, 2015

One of My Favorite Desserts - Cheesecake Brownies

If you didn't already know, I am a food lover.  And we all know the best type of food is obviously dessert!  For 4 years, I worked next door to a restaurant called Fresco, and they make THE BEST cheesecake brownies.  I definitely became "addicted" to a lot of their food from working next door for so long.  I had to have a delicious brownie while I was in Santa Barbara.

A nice big picture of the best cheesecake brownie I have ever had!

They also have delicious chocolate truffle balls, flourless chocolate cake, lemon bars, cookies, tarts, cupcakes, and so much more!

What's your favorite dessert?  Do you make it yourself or do you get it somewhere?

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks and sounds delicious. I love cheesecake, it's my favorite!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I like cheesecake brownies too. The best dessert I ever had was from a place called Sweet Endings in the Florida keys. White chocolate key lime raspberry cheesecake. I will never forget it.

Sandee said...

Oh these are good. Hubby makes these and everyone loves them.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

An Apel a Day said...

I can see why it's one of your favorites! It looks so good! My son asks for cheesecake every birthday.

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh, you're killing me with this! I want, I want, I want!

Hilary said...

That looks too delicious. I think my hips grew one size while reading. ;)

Tammy said...

Oh yum! Ice Cream is still my favorite dessert ever. The fancier stuff like Dulce de Leches or holiday flavors like eggnog :)

Gingi said...

Holy freaking moly, I WANT THAT CHEESECAKE BROWNIE!!! lol... - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Tamara Camera said...

I love cheesecake brownies, which is odd because I don't love cheesecake all that much, nor brownies, but put them together and yum!